what would you sell on p2p market

Let's talk about Pi Cryptocurrency and Marketplace. Future value of Pi, scarcity and other related topics.
Forum rules
Discussion should be conducted in the sincere spirit of inquiry after truth, without fondness for dispute, or desire of victory. - Benjamin Franklin
ependytes

what would you sell on p2p market

Post by ependytes » September 20th, 2019, 2:37 pm

p2p marketplace has been the subject of conversation and always comes up on english chat. what would you guys sell if you are going to participate?

mikeshine1022 United States of America

Re: what would you sell on p2p market

Post by mikeshine1022 » October 6th, 2019, 9:14 pm

Good question actually I'm extremely curious as to what they are considering selling myself or how the market will even be set up at this point anyways I'd need to see or at least know how the system operates before I could even consider thinking of what I would want to sell but if it's profitable my best guess would be anything I can could or would sell for a profit tbh

JPerez2512 Philippines

Re: what would you sell on p2p market

Post by JPerez2512 » October 16th, 2019, 12:04 pm

we can sell what alibaba, amazon, etc are selling.. we can use pi to pay services also.. in transportation.. buying plane tickets, paying our sky or telcos subscription.. any tradable concepts.. pi network is unstoppable.. today we are 800k engaged pioneers.. mine as long as you can.. there's no turning back.. once it is tradable.. good luck to every pi miners..
Cryptocurrency is still an adaption stage worldwide.