Verify telephone account
paulyii wrote: ↑
December 8th, 2019, 4:24 am
It is a common problem for some none US Pioneers.
When they tried to use mobile phone number to register their Pi Network Account.
But a lot of them are not aware of it.
Only you as the invitor
will see in your Your Security Corner
that they are unverified Phone Number
Unverified phone number
Pi earned due to this contribution is not final and will be lost if this person never verifies his/her phone number..
Anybody know how to verify the phone number?
Grateful if the answer given can be in step by step
Thanks in appreciation.
The verification for US and UK is very easy, just goto settings / profile/ phone, and push verify
***IMPORTANT:*** THIS IS THE "NOT USA OR UK VERIFICATION"
*Before you begin, check you don't have a facebook account. Facebook accounts are verified automatically.
~ Go to Settings / profile. If you see N/A, then u have a facebook account. You don't have to do anything anymore, READY!
* If for some reason, phone verification should not work, there is allways the alternative facebook verification.
You can find this in Settings/ profile.
- Goto home page. Top left, you see 3 horizontal stripes. This is settings.
- "Account verification": "Phone verification", you see a button "Verify"
- push it
- In the bottom of this window, you see"Manual instructions"
- push it
You see 4 numbers: these 4 numbers are the message you will send.
- Or you use a USA number, or you use a UK number. Advised is choosing the nearest to your location
(example) - Copy the UK number (+44772347314)
(* If this doesn't work, use the USA number+16508220314)
- Goto messages in your phone, make a new message(SMS), the receiver is +44772347314 (notice + sign),
the message insid is the 4 numbers you saw previous. Send this message
(* Make sure your telephone provider allows you to send a SMS message to UK or USA. The charges depend on your phone provider, PI Network does not earn these costs.
- You do not receive a sms message back!
- close all pages, go back to settings / profile.
- In"Account verification", "phone verification", you see a green V, you are verified!
* In rare times, it can happen that the server takes more time, so wait like 10 minutes to let the verification happen.
* If you are not verified, you are not known by the server where the simulation happens,and your pi does not exists.
Do not run the risk of loosing your pi, by loosing your phone, breaking it... Verify as quickly as possible!
I found this online. Thanks to the author of this guide https://waterval.wixsite.com/pihelp/tel ... n?lang=en
The Government hates crypto because it empowers the people.