Public group chat

Any other language suggestion.
JPerez2512 Philippines

Public group chat

Post by JPerez2512 » September 15th, 2019, 2:41 am

a public group chat and visitors flag will appear automatically.. thru their IP address.. since this site is global... thanks
Cryptocurrency is still an adaption stage worldwide.

ImplantedSteak United States of America
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Public group chat

Post by ImplantedSteak » September 16th, 2019, 10:07 am

JPerez2512 wrote:
September 15th, 2019, 2:41 am
a public group chat and visitors flag will appear automatically.. thru their IP address.. since this site is global... thanks
Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestions we really appreciate it. We did set up and enabled our users to use the flag/s of their country. I think its a brilliant idea. As for the public chat, although it is good to have an active chat here, I think its not beneficial for us and for the entire Pi community because we don't want to stay away from the main Pi app chat, the main chat serves as our direct communication link between the devs and WE the pi pioneers. I know we are a Pi community but the main chat has to stay in the app. We started this forum because of the users inability to send bug reports and other issues to the Pi devs. This forum will enable us PIONEERS to submit those problems as we encounter them daily to the Pi devs. Also, we want to raise awareness that this community exists because we want to talk about the Pi cryptocurrency developments and how we can we improve it. As we welcome all ideas, suggestions, critiques thus we strengthen the Pi project.
The Government hates crypto because it empowers the people.

JPerez2512 Philippines

Post by JPerez2512 » September 17th, 2019, 12:25 pm

ok.. i agree with you.. lets focus about the improvement of the system.. I'm taking survey about their errors.. thanks

JPerez2512 Philippines

Post by JPerez2512 » September 17th, 2019, 12:40 pm

nice.. i see their flags now.. it's a sign that Pi network is unstoppable and keep their engaged members globally..