Moderators on chat behave like trolls... coco195 surely!

All Pi Network projects and development.
Forum rules
Discussion should be conducted in the sincere spirit of inquiry after truth, without fondness for dispute, or desire of victory. - Benjamin Franklin
go314 Poland

Moderators on chat behave like trolls... coco195 surely!

Post by go314 » September 19th, 2020, 6:44 am

This what happened today is really symptomatic to all this project, I'm afraid.

There are moderators (one today is coco195 who is a TROLL - and there were many other asking why their posts were deleted), who are completely irresponsible and childish (or maybe they ARE children)

In random chat I posted links to video tutorials as this is the only place were it is possible to place links (or ads as they say). I posted them because every second here and there one asks what is this, what to do when, etc.

But as you go to chats on Pi App, you see clearly it is something completely out of any sense, and random chat especially is practically a discussion about nothing among moderators.

Today I saw my post blocked (grey), and one telling me that the reason is somewhere up... where I did not see it, so I asked what is the reason as I kept to THEIR rules.

If I understood well he/she just invented a new rule of 1 hr brake between ads - but just posted his rules telling about 45 minutes (which I respected).

one small clarification - I go there to post those links maybe TWICA a day only, but as there are some so I devided them into 2 groups.

ALL relate to Pi Network, not like other ads to bitcoin, airdrops, or whatever... in last days they INVENTED the disclaimer - of course ONLY to links pointing to Pi Network related problems (that this is not the official information etc. - really I would not like to WADSTE my time preparing those information, if ANYONE - alos those moderators that do NOTHING - would prepare explanations to MANY questions people do have)

When I indicated his post with this 45 min rule, he bloked it at once. When I tried to ask what is going on, he or they as they are there as a gang, blocked me.

When I wrote about it in technical problems topics, they blocked me in general in any chat (also my language)

So when you read it all - do you think that Pi Network is serious at all? Or maybe it is only place where trolls, children and some not stable persons are deciding?

and this is when I read many posts stating clearly that some persons are NOT able to pass KYC, as they're rejected for NO REASON...

As you see below there is well over 4 hours difference between my posts.

On my attept to claryfy the reasons and pointing to their riules posted just few minutes ago, coco195 as an exemplary TROLL blocks my post and then BANS me from accessing ANY chat...

BRAO CORE PI TEAM - you chose such...
Attachments
pic A.jpg
pic A.jpg (34.97 KiB) Viewed 692 times
pic B.jpg
pic B.jpg (47.83 KiB) Viewed 692 times
pic C.jpg
pic C.jpg (35.69 KiB) Viewed 692 times

ependytes

Re: Moderators on chat behave like trolls... coco195 surely!

Post by ependytes » September 20th, 2020, 10:14 am

I think those links are just fine to post in random chat

go314 Poland

Post by go314 » September 21st, 2020, 1:30 am

it is not the links but what they do as moderators there

the links and ads (varioius) can be posted in random only, that is not the problem (although strangely enough few days ago they inventet statement that has to be includen ONLY in those relating to Pi such as mine)

the problem is that moderators there behave like children and treat this chat room as their own social meeting - to be clear I do not care for chat in Pi Network as it is a junk, I just enter for a while this random to place links to videos that explain problems with Pi application, as many persons do have such problems and repeat it in chats - sometimes I read other users that write there having problems with moderators

but this what I mentioned was completely without any sense

I palced links in the morning, in the afternnon found out it was blocked, asked why, the coco195 moderator spammer not responded why, but that it was mentioned above... where? what?

I tried to check, found nothing - so asked what is the problem and pointed that I obey their rules, once more not responded what was thge problem, but that it was indicated above

when citing his rules posted just few minutes before I just was banned from all of the chat rooms

that is what Pi Network allows to do with this project - simply destroying it allowin unresponsible persons to run it (giving them power)

there are other (many) problems that so called core team is not solving and I see more and more frustrated persons writing about them in some places - taht could ruin Pi making it another failure... what would be a pity

ependytes

Post by ependytes » September 23rd, 2020, 10:54 am

I think there are competition going on there too, some moderators have their own youtube channel, this is the only way i see it.