Search found 2 matches

by Bonafide
September 23rd, 2019, 1:42 pm
Forum: Pi Cryptocurrency and Marketplace
Topic: Why we should support Pi?
Replies: 1
Views: 1515
Philippines

Why we should support Pi?

Hi I want to know your thoughts on this straight to the point question.
by Bonafide
September 23rd, 2019, 1:29 pm
Forum: Pi Cryptocurrency and Marketplace
Topic: Pi's share of the cryptocurrency space?
Replies: 4
Views: 2622
Philippines

Re: Pi's share of the cryptocurrency space?

Bitcoin currently commands about 70% of the total Cryptocurrency market cap, ~$180B out of ~$260B. With its Stellar backbone, ease of mining and wide distribution, how much of the remaining 30% can Pi dominate if it proves to be useful in a marketplace use case? Your thoughts. I’m still hoping that...